Doilies & Lace

Monday, March 22, 2010





I was delighted when I found this challenge on Moxie Fab World, it's just my kinda thing! I discovered it a little late though but I managed to get a few cards done.

This card is a little more graphic than my usual style but I just loved the paper I had to use it. Both papers are digital papers from Limitless Open Sky over at the Digichick (this set is actually free with any purchase of $15.00 at the moment). The cover paper is a lovely lace graphic, I just loved the shapes and swirls in it. It was just calling to be cut out! I wanted to go for a nice contrast instead of my usual pastels, that's why I chose the turquoise clouds paper for the inside, the inside opens up again to a blank page to write on.

The lace at the top of the card on the inside is from my stash, it was actually a pale blue but I painted it Mocha Latte using Creative Inspirations Paints which gave it a little shimmer. The sentiment is from Anna Griffin.

I love how this card looks so different from various angles.

3 comments

  1. Wow, another great card.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clare! Thanks once again for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm glad you found it to be so inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.