More Doilies & Lace

Monday, March 22, 2010



Here's another card I made for the Doilies and Lace Challenge at Moxie Fab World. Luckily my mom likes collecting lace too, so I had a look through her treasure box! She had this lovely wide piece of white lace, just perfect for my card! I had a roll of matte pale green wrapping paper that coordinated great with the other colors, I used it behind the piece of lace.

The polka dot turquoise paper is another digital paper from the Ready for Spring collection by Jude T at the Digichick. I stamped the Large heart doily by Rubber stampede ( I used it for Valentine's) using Turquoise Creative Inspiration Paints on white card. I stamped the damask heart by Craft Smart in the same turquoise. The sentiment is from Anna Griffin In the Garden set. The pale green ribbon was attached to a another piece of lace in my mom's box, it matched perfectly!

2 comments

  1. Hey Clare! Thanks again for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.