Quilled cheery Easter flowers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010







Here's a couple of things I made over the weekend, I wanted to do something cheerful. I really like the color combo of pink and lemon, the green adds a little extra vitality too. I was inspired by my daughter Isabelle, her bedroom is lemon and she has a pink gingham fabric blind. I just played around with the layout, I started with just the quilled flowers and then made a load of crimped quilled shapes in the two shades of green. I just tried different arrangements of the leaves and stems until it worked! Really happy with the results, definitely cheery!! The little box is an origami box that I added a little ribbon handle to.

6 comments

  1. Cute card! Gingham and spring just go together so well. The crimped greenery looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann, yes gingham is just so crisp and fresh, perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning - the perfect spring card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.