A few of my paintings!

Friday, April 2, 2010



I'm not sure if I mentioned it before but I love to paint. I used to be a full time artist before my darling Isabelle came along. The style of painting I do is photo realism, it's quite time consuming and requires a lot of hours and daylight. At the moment I don't have the time it requires to commit to it but I will definitely return to it in the future. 

That's why I started making cards, it fulfills my creative needs but doesn't demand hours of work. I can pop over to my desk and do half an hour here and there, and I get a good bit done when Isabelle goes to bed.  I'm really enjoying it!

Anyway, I thought I'd give you a little taste of my paintings. As you can see I love painting roses and garden scenes. I've visited a lot of beautiful gardens all around Ireland and I've a great collection of photos. If you'd like to see more of my paintings I have an online portfolio at Artvitae.

3 comments

  1. Wow- you are very talented- I love all of the work you have displayed here- Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....Very beautiful!! They look like pictures!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a million for the nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.