Pleasing Palette - Tuesday Trigger

Saturday, July 3, 2010


I couldn't resist this image, so gorgeous. It's the Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World. For me this was all about color, such a concoction! Usually I would be drawn to pinks but the ochre tea cup just leapt out at me for some reason, so I used it as my main color along with the fab turquoise blue (I did add a little pink!) Anyway, here's my card!


Not colors I'd think of putting together but they're surprisingly pleasing! The yummy papers are from The Thrift Shop (October Afternoon) from The Stamp Simply Store.


I just printed the sentiment from the computer. I was lucky to find that single lime green button in the bottom of my bag of buttons! This was really quick to make too, I love when that happens! I actually get some sleep!



Supplies:

Card/Paper: The Thrift Shop (October Afternoon), Turquoise blue card
Other: Sentiment printed from computer, blending chalks, hot pink grosgrain, yellow/mustard stripe ribbon and crochet lace from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, lime green button, pink and blue embroidery thread.

5 comments

  1. Super pretty. I love the ribbon/paper and way you wrapped the card with twine/floss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love how you added pops of colors with the fiber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The papers were perfect! And I love the little ribbon thing you did with the paper hanging over the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Clare! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.