Quilling Masterclass - Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 82

Tuesday, August 3, 2010



I've some exciting news to share, that's my card on the cover of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine!!! It's my favorite UK Craft Magazine, it's always packed full of ideas and inspirations. This is the September Issue, 82. It just came out today!! I made this card for the Masterclass Advanced article on Quilling, there's a step by step tutorial with lots of pics on how to make this pretty card! It's a four page article.


Here's a pic I took of my card before I sent it off for in-house photographing at the magazine. There's a little matching gift tag too! In the back of the magazine there's a page of templates included, so it's easy to recreate the card (included are the table, chair, parasol and pot). If you break down the card into it's various components it's much easier to make than it looks!!


You can pop over to the Cardmaking and Papercraft website and take a little peek inside the magazine by rolling over the main image of the magazine. Three clicks in and you can see a little of my article. There's some great free paper downloads on the website plus lots more too!! It's been a good day : )


11 comments

  1. congratulations! it is a gorgeous pieces of creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! What a beautiful card - lovely job quilling! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats on the publication. It is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the pub! What a gorgeous card, beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats- what a wonderful card- will it be available in the US too I wonder???

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card -- most deserving of front cover status. I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

    Charlotte
    www.theartofquilling.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card! I love the clever way you used crimped strips for the chair seat and table top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh CONGRATS Claire! How fabulous for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nice comments everyone! Appreciated : )

    Shelly- I don't think the mag is available in the US, they do worldwide subscriptions on their website though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claire!! I love how you add your quilling work on this card. You´re so creative!!Congrats on the publications!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - the front cover Clare! Big congratulations - and how pretty is your creation! I've done a little bit of quilling - must get out my supplies from the attic!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.