Suitcase Gift Box Tutorial

Wednesday, August 11, 2010


I've a new article today over at The Hybrid Chick, it's a tutorial on how to make a little suitcase gift box. I made one last month and received lots of comments on it. A few people asked if I'd do a tutorial on it. There's lots of pics and some tips in there too! If you do pop over, I'd love if you leave me a comment, thanks! : )


Here's a little peek of the finished suitcase. I covered it in brown paper and used some gorgeous papers from Retrospect 365 Paper Pack by Quirky Twerp at the Digichick. There's more fabulous papers on the inside too!


The colors are really vibrant in these papers and I just love the floral print. The box is made from foam board, it's super light but really strong. Ok, that's all I'm going to say, if you want to know more you'll have to check out the article!! ; )

*** Just to let you know if you pop over to the Waltzingmouse Blog today there's a little competition to win a stamp set of choice!! All you have to do is use one of the FREE templates from the Waltzingmouse Stamps Store (there's some fabulous one's there!!) to make a project of your own and link it up at the Waltzingmouse Blog. You have until 11:59 PM Eastern on Sunday, August 15th. Have FUN!!! ***

4 comments

  1. Pretty little suitcase box! Such detail to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful altering!! gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stunning box you created! so very delicate and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare, this is fabulous! Love all the detail you added to your suitcase!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.