Pretty Things Jar Swap!!!

Monday, September 6, 2010



This was my first time taking part in a Jar Swap, wow was I glad I did!! Hosted by the City Crafter Blog. I was paired up with Kirsty Vittetoe, the organizer of the swap. I was so delighted to be paired with Kirsty because I just love her style. Her cards are always gorgeous and full of shabby goodness. I was so excited when I received my jar, I couldn't wait to dip in to it! It was full of my favorite colors!!


One of my favorite things in the jar was this 'Oh sooo cute' little mouse, he has a permanent place on my key ring now!! I love the sweet floral print fabric, just perfect! Thank you Kirsty!!


There were so many lovely things in the jar and better still, things I didn't have. I'll be dipping into my jar regularly when card making!! Kirsty also sent me a lovely hand made card, so pretty. I really enjoyed the swap, I hope there's more in the future!! Thanks again Kirsty!!!

15 comments

  1. what yummy sweets from kirsty! i love all the pink goodies and the mousey is the most adorable thing! thanks for sharing and enjoy your goodies. *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...beautiful. All these lovely embellies; you will make some lovely creations with them. ( As usual; your creations are gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum.........this is great I get excited just seeing all the neat things people have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you to receive such a wonderful jar of goodies! Love that mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww... that little mouse is just too cute!! such a fun swap! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you like it, I didn't even remember that I DID put in a card, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this sounds like so much fun!! The mouse is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a great way to share goodies. I do a goody bag swop over on another forum and its wonderful to receive goodies you have often never seen before. Love the cutie little mouse. Enjoy playing
    x Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh! Lovely goodies ... love that little mouse too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That little mousie sure is special, as are all of the other items you received! Great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey it's me again, this time, just checking in to make sure everyone have fun, thanks for being part of the Pretty Things Jar Swap, it could not be more fun without your participation, now I know I can dig into that jar and start working on those pretty things! LOL!
    By the way, the little mouse is all the way from Bangkok Thailand! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey... this is so cute and sweet... lucky you...im sure you will have fun with them...xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and lots of pink embellishments! Have fun using these. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your goodies look wonderful.. I bet you are going to have a lot of fun playing with everything.. What a fun swap..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those goodies are super cute!! I love that little cute mouse!! Have fun with them (:

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.