Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 84

Friday, October 1, 2010



Now that it's published I can share the card I have in this month's Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine. It's the November Issue, 84. I made a card for the Something for the weekend article. It's based on a card I made ages ago, tea invite with little tea bag pouch inside. I used Afternoon Tea stamps by Waltzingmouse Stamps. Here's the photo I took before I sent it off.


The pretty crochet flower is by Annie Design at Etsy. She has such a fabulous selection, they're all very tempting!! In the back of the magazine there's a template for the little tea bag pouch.


You can pop over to the Cardmaking and Papercraft website and take a little peek inside the magazine by rolling over the main image of the magazine. I'll be back tomorrow with a new card for the new sketch at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog.

7 comments

  1. Oh my goodness - this is so sweet! I love it! Congrats - you deserve it!
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to you Clare ... you make such lovely things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! the card is very beautiful. I might CAS it if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Clare.. You are very talented!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Clare! Being a tea drinker, I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this in the magazine and took it out to keep in my ideas folder. I love what you did with the WMS tea stamps. Congratulations on being published! Now if I can only persuade Claire at WMS to make a coffee set :)
    Regards, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Clare! And thank you so much....my little flower looks just perfect on your card! Carmen x
    www.anniedesign.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.