Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 85

Tuesday, October 26, 2010



Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (Issue 85) is out today, there's a brilliant tutorial by Dorothy Wood on how to make your own Christmas crackers, can't wait to try it!! I have a few cards in this issue. I was given the Designer Challenge, to create some Christmas cards using some Imaginisce Cottage Christmas papers, flowers and ribbons. Here's a few pics of the cards before I sent them off.


I love the Cottage Christmas papers, they are gorgeous!! They make it really easy to make a card! I had lots of fun creating these!


There's some great projects in the magazine this month, including a gorgeous wreath made with handmade paper flowers by Anna Davenport. I'm definitely inspired!! Make sure you grab a copy and check it out!

4 comments

  1. Oh my.....I love the magazine but those cards..... can I buy them? Just kidding...no I'm not...well ok... just kidding. All I want to say is....I love them; they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Those papers are lovely, but I think the cards are WAY prettier! :) Thank you for sharing, Clare!

    Hugs,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to you Clare ... Beautiful cards too ... Have a great Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting your cards in the magazine. It's no wonder - you never make a bad card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.