Lace and Doily Swap!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010


I just love the swaps at the City Crafter Party Blog, for this one the theme was Lace and Doilies!! How could I resist!! My lovely swap partner was Sylvia Nelson, she makes fabulous cards! Sylvia lives in Texas, I love getting parcels from all over the world! Sylvia sent me such a gorgeous selection, I love everything!! Have a closer look at some of the goodies!


Sylvia stamped some doilies and dyed a beautiful crocheted doily, love the color! (I've a feeling I'll be using this for a Christmas project!)


Look at all the lovely trims, lace, ribbon and cord, a little bit of everything! I love the turquoise tulle trim. I'm really happy with the selection because it's lots of things I don't already have. Thank you so much Sylvia!!!


Some of my favorite pieces of lace, Sylvia got in a flea market. They're so delicate, I'll have to use these in a very special project! Thanks Sylvia for these beauties!


Sylvia made these pretty flowers too!! You know how much I LOVE flowers!! Pop along to the City Crafter Party Blog and see what all the other swap partners received, you'll have to play along next time!! So much fun!! Oh and a big thank you to Kirsty Vittetoe for organizing the swap!! Can't wait for the next one!! : )

8 comments

  1. Isn't fun receiving parcels from overseas.What gorgeous goodies you've had,it all looks so delicate.I can't wait to see what you create with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare, You sent so many beautiful things! I have decided I am no good at sending packages. My daughter said I should send another one, so expect one in the future. Sorry mine was not more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous stuff!! ... oooh can't wait to see what you do with it all .. and those flowers ...Sylvia made them?? Wow! Enjoy Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, lovely package with lots of yummy stuff to play with, isn't that a happy mail?
    {Thanks for the shout out!} thanks for your support too, it wouldn't be this much fun without anyone of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely; it's all gorgeous and those flowers...
    Enjoy them Clare; I can't wait to see them at one of your gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like so much fun! I am envious! Isn't it wonderful to get a package in the mail?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun idea Clare and what wonderful items you received!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clare
    Wow~! pretty and adorable goodies.

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.