little shopping bag card!

Saturday, October 30, 2010



Another fab sketch this week from the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog, a cute little pocket with a tag inside. I decided to make a little shopping bag with a little tag/card with a slot for a gift voucher.


I've been trying to play around with different color combos, I can be a little tame with my color choices sometimes!! They're still pretty subtle colors though!


I made the little pocket using paper from the Prima Marketing Jack & Jill Collection. I stamped the green paper behind the pocket using Text-It from Waltzingmouse Stamps in VersaMark TeaLeaves. The top of the tag I stamped with the motif from Victorian Fripperie.


The little tag is from Holiday Labels No.14 by Waltzingmouse Stamps, it's the little centre from one of the labels. The sentiment is from the Nutcracker Sweet. The flower is Prima.


The little tag/card has a little slot on it to hold a gift voucher. The paper again is from the Jack & Jill Collection. Hope you like! : )

Now go have a look at some of the fabulous creations from the Mischief Makers and some of the WMS DT. Have a lovely day!!

Supplies: 


Card/Paper: Cream card, Jack & Jill Collection Prima Marketing, Mariposa Stack DCWV
Stamps: Text-It, Victorian Fripperie, Holiday Labels No.14, Nutcracker Sweet, Musical Backgrounds and Seasons of Love - Tags by Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: VersaMark Tea Leaves, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen
Other: Sewing machine, Prima flower, blue seam binding, twine, Zva Creative crystal, lace, button.

13 comments

  1. Clare, this is positively, totally beautiful! I love your creative colors and how you followed the sketch. You are a ribbon-and-flower girl, my friend :)

    hugs,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly beautiful, I really love your work Clare its just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shopping bag idea. beautiful card, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the beautiful colors and the fabulous ribbon! Great job with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Clare ... I love that little bag and the tag/card and your colours are divine ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another vision of loveliness Clare, I adore all the pastel colours,
    Just beautiful,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like it? Like it? Clare I LOVE it...Your color combo is still soft but also fresh and elegant. I love the green parts.... it's the perfect "fresh" addition on the pink paper.
    Gorgeous; as always..!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! love your feminine touch to all your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohmygosh so pretty and cute!!! love the colors and the cute little bag, so creative! awesome take on the sketch! thanks for sharing and have a fabulous weekend! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest thing! I'll have to give this a try myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clare, I love this card. I love the blue ribbon.


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! Love that little shopping bag and the pastel colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.