Pumpkin Patch!

Monday, October 11, 2010



This week's challenge #31 hosted by Nicole at The Shabby Tea Room is 'Pumpkin Patch'. The challenge is to create a card or project with Pumpkins and/or Orange & Green. Below is this week's inspiration photo.


This week's sponsor is My Favorite Things and there's a $15 gift certificate up for grabs!!


I used Creative Inspirations Paint to color in my pumpkin patch! I used Pumpkin, Burnt Clay, Buttercup, Evergreen, Garnet and Coal on my card. Check out the sparkle! : ) I also used some of the paints to distress the edges of the card with a sponge.


The really cute pumpkins and sentiment are from the Bountiful Basket Additions stamp set by Waltzingmouse Stamps. (Such a versatile set!) The little pearls I painted with Coal Creative Inspirations Paint.


That cute orange dotty paper is from the BeWITCHing Paper Pack by TKWhimsy at the Digichick. There's some really great Halloween Papers in this kit! The burlap/hessian I rubbed over with some VersaMagic Persimmon ink. That gorgeous Black and Cream check ribbon is from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I wrapped a little natural raffia around the card and added a little lace. 

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the Shabby Girls have created, they've some up with some fabulous creations! 

Supplies:

Card/Paper: White card, Digi dotty paper from the BeWITCHING Paper Pack by TKWhimsy at the Digichick
Stamps: Bountiful Basket Additions by Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: VersaMagic Persimmon, Black Archival Ink
Other: Creative Inspirations Paint, orange ribbon, sewing machine, hessian, lace, pearls, raffia, black and cream check ribbon, hole punch. 

4 comments

  1. Absolutely lovely, Clare!! I adore all those sweet pumpkins in a row -- just like a real pumpkin patch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Clare - I love the burlap and the pretty bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Clare, especially the glittered pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Perfect Autumn card.. Love the touch of burlap and stunning gingham bow !!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.