sweet cupcakes!

Saturday, October 23, 2010


Here's my card for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, yes it is very PINK, that might be because I'm making a few masculine cards at the moment for a project and I feel the need to make something girly and pretty!! : ) Anyway, here's this week's sketch!


I'd been dying to use these cute cupcake stamps from the Frame-It set by Waltzingmouse Stamps from the moment I saw them! I used some Creative Inspirations Paint  to paint the tops of the cupcakes.


You can't have cupcakes without a few sprinkles, right? So I added some little pink beads to the tops of a row of the cakes.


These little hearts are from the Sweethearts set by Waltzingmouse Stamps, I added a few little pink heart buttons that I had in my stash on top.


The sentiment is from the Half Pint Heros set. The whole background is stamped using stamps from Text It. Everything is stamped using Memento Rose Bud Ink.

Don't forget to check out the gorgeous creations this week from the Mischief Makers and the WMS DT, they're as diverse and amazing as usual!! : )

Supplies:


Card/Paper: White card
Ink: Memento Rose Bud Ink
Stamps: Frame It, Text It, Sweethearts and Half Pint Heroes by Waltzingmouse Stamps
Other: Hot pink seam binding, sewing machine, pink heart buttons, foam pads, pink beads, Zva Creative crystals, chipboard circle tag, pink embroidery thread, pink blending chalk.



12 comments

  1. So very yummy! your card, your colours and those little cakes ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet delicious-ness!!! So yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cupcakes make me hungry and i just had dinner :)
    I am a bit of a "pink" girl and this card captured my heart. I love every detail; it's gorgeous. And a fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So "sweet"! Love how you decorated the cupcakes. I had to stop by your blog today because it has been one year since my visit to your beautiful country! I loved it there and hope to return someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious just doesn't cover it Clare!! This is an awesome card!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh yes, A very sweet card.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on this weeks sketch Clare.. I love all the little details you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! I just love the colors that you picked for it!!
    Thank you for sharing!!

    Jessica Lynn
    http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet Clare! I love all the pink and the beads and buttons make it so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many cute details on this Clare! love the 'sprinkles' on the cuppies and the fun heart buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so sweet. love the beading details on the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.