Vintage Halloween Banner

Wednesday, October 20, 2010



I've a new article today over at The Hybrid Chick, it's a tutorial on how to make a vintage style Halloween banner. Halloween can be vintage and pretty if you want!! Hope you like it!! 


I used some gorgeous papers and vintage images from the All Hallows' Eve Scrapbook Pack by Quirky Twerp at the Digichick. The banner template I used is from Banners Set 1 from the Cutting files also from the Digichick.


There's also instructions on how to make these simple Yo-Yo flowers, they really are quick and easy!! 


So pop over to The Hybrid Chick and check it out, oh and leave me a comment there if you like what you see!! Thanks!! Have a lovely day! : )

6 comments

  1. what an amazing vintage banner! i love it! thanks for sharing, clare! have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I order one for next year???? :)
    Gorgeous!
    Visiting your blog is always great; there is always pure beauty to look at....
    Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog. I appreciate it so so much.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous project. I love banners ... here's a link to my Spooky Banner - I hope you like it! http://creativestampingideas.blogspot.com/2010/08/spooky.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty. love those vintage images. fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love the vintage images.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.