Wedding card

Friday, October 22, 2010


I made this wedding card for a family member going to a cousin's wedding this weekend. I went with pretty traditional colors, soft whites and pale blues. It was nice to go all out with the crystals, pearls and lace!!


The little dove is from Tattered angels, I painted it with Ivory Creative Inspirations Paint and embossed with silver pearl. The lovely lace trim I received in a lace swap with Sylvia. The flower is Prima. I had the swirl stitched paper in my stash.


I made a simple box to keep it safe and just a little special for presentation. I lined the box with a little tissue paper.


Supplies:


Card/Paper: Silver hammered card, stitched paper, printed sentiment
Other: Prima Flower, Zva Creative Crystals, self adhesive pearls, lace, sewing machine, pale blue seam binding, satin ribbon, foam pads.

13 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning, Clare! The card is a gift itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bride and groom should frame this; such a breathtaking and fabulous card.....
    I keep looking at it; I already returned 7 times to this card.... it's definitely a handmade jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty, love your romantic style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous, I love it, its so pretty and perfect for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and so romantic ... I love it! I'm sure the lucky couple will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Clare! This card is breathtaking! What a wonderful gift in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Clare ... how did I miss this? It's so stunning ... I am speechless! Fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooo WOW!!this is so beautiful!!! Just like Stella al ready said , a handmade jewel.
    Absolutely LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.