City Crafter Challenge Blog - Guest Designer

Tuesday, November 2, 2010



I'm guest designer this week at the City Crafter Challenge blog. The theme this week is "Get your Digi on" the challenge is to use a digital image in your creation.

The sponsor this week is Some Odd Girl, I used Snow Kittie on my card, I really enjoyed coloring it with watercolor paints. The patterned papers are from the last issue of Crafts Beautiful magazine. The sentiment is from Compliments of the Season by Waltzingmouse Stamps, I used VersaMagic Tea Leaves to stamp it. I added some white seam binding and a little red and white Baker's twine.

Be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the City Crafter Design Team!! Have a lovely day!!

11 comments

  1. Very very cute, hmm I should try digi images I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Clare ... Thanks for being our GD this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card.. The image you used is so cute. Thanks for being our GD this week!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable, clare! i love the soft colors, so pretty! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darn cute! Thanks for guest designing for City Crafter Challenge Blog, we are so thrilled to have you this week! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! I am definiely ready for some snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a frosty delight! The little kitty reminds me of the Littlest Pet Shop animals my girls love to play with. Congrats on Guesting over at CCCB, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute Clare! Love the snowflake border and the way you have the ribbon behind the button is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is breathtakingly beautiful for sure! Such a masterpiece! Once again I'm totally in love with your stunning creation!
    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. A modern digi snowman and he's too cute. But I also love the other soft and classic elements. It turned out s bit "frosty and cool" but above that....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.