Give Thanks

Monday, November 15, 2010


Another week at The Shabby Tearoom, the theme - What are you thankful for? Too many things to put on my card, so I just made a general thank you card. There's also an inspiration photo, that's where I got my colors from. I went for more muted tones of the colors.


The text paper is from the Conservatory Collection by 7Gypsies, there's some Webster's Pages in there too. The fab green digi paper is from A Time of Wonder by Danielle Engebretson at The Digichick.


The sentiment is from the Teeny Trees stamp set by Waltzingmouse Stamps. The flowers I made using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die, tissue paper and lace. I added one of June Lanum's pretty trinket pins too.


Pop along to The Shabby Tea Room and check out all the lovely creations from the design team, I'm sure you'll be inspired. This week's sponsor is the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Here's the lovely prize on offer.



Supplies:


Card/Paper: Cream card, Conservatory Collection by 7Gypsies, Webster's Pages, digi paper A time of wonder by Danielle Engebretson 
Stamps: Teeny Trees by Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: VersaMagic Tea Leaves, Tim Holtz Distress Ink 
Other: Sewing Machine, peach seam binding, twine, pearls, tissue paper, lace, trinket pin, Zva Creative Crystals, Tags trio die, Tattered florals die, Big Shot, crystals, Webster's heart embellishment.



10 comments

  1. So soft, so pretty, so romantic, so Clare! Beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Clare ... I adore the softness you've created ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so soft and pretty ... in true Clare style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooo! This is beautifully gorgeous, Clare! Oh my, you make my heart SING!

    hugs,
    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I love about visiting this blog is the fact I always get to see some pure beauty. Clare this is stunning. You're always using the most gorgeous and perfect papers and embellishments. Love love love it!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant. I love the softness of this card also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Clare

    What a fab creation I really love it!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clare, love this card, and I spy websters in there, love it, oh and by the way, have visited waltzingmouse stamps, had a tiny (lol) spend, but must keep that a secret from hubby lol, thanks for sharing. (Hadn't heard of them until visiting your blog)!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.