Lavender and Lace...

Monday, November 8, 2010



Another week at the Shabby Tea Room and it's my turn to host. I picked the theme of Lavender and Lace and I found the most perfect photo (in fact a whole gallery of perfectly gorgeous photos!!) by Kellene Giloff. Thank you Kellene for letting us use your beautiful photo this week! You have to check out her gallery, all her photos are so beautifully soft and delicate, just fabulous!! Truly inspiring!! So, here's the card I came up with this week.


The cute little tea pot is a digital image from Just For You Images by My Time Made Easy. The purple dot digital paper is also from My Time Made Easy. The beautiful sentiment is from Just For You Sentiments, also a digi. There are some really beautiful greetings in this set.


The pretty dotty label is from Holiday Labels No.14 by Waltzingmouse Stamps, stamped in VersaMagic - Spring Pansy. I layered it over some pretty lilac lace that I gathered. The pretty floral paper is from the Vintage Lilac Paper Collection from Cupcake Cards and Crafts. I added a pretty Prima and painted a pink paper rose with purple paint and dipped it in some glitter. The purple felt flower I made using the Paper Roses template from the Cutting Files at the Digichick. You have to see what the lovely Shabby girls created this week, just beautiful!!

This week's sponsor is My Time Made Easy



Supplies:


Card/Paper: White card, Digi Papers from My Time Made Easy, Vintage Lilac Paper Collection from Cupcake Cards and Crafts
Stamps: Digital stamps from My Time Made Easy, Holiday Labels No.14 by Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: VersaMagic Spring Pansy
Other: Lilac lace, Prima flower, paper flower, purple paint, glitter, off white seam binding, lilac organza ribbon, sewing machine, purple felt, pearl, foam pads. 

9 comments

  1. Violet is not my favourite colour,but in this card is beautifull, very romantic works

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Clare, love the lilac frame, it really makes a great focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful creation this week, Clare :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous! Love the purple teapot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Clare ... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card using my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, these colors just melt my heart, so romantic, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clare this is gorgeous; elegant and chique...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clare ... left you a little surprise on my blog:

    http://debssimpletreasures.blogspot.com/2010/11/thank-you-pattie.html

    Hugs,

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.