Make your own Christmas Crackers!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010



Today over at The Hybrid Chick I have a tutorial on how to make your own Christmas Crackers!! They're not too hard to make and are lots of fun! You can add your own little gifts inside. I gave mine a vintage feel. Here's a peek!!


The fab holly paper I used is from Noel - A Vintage Christmas Paper Pack by Mari Koegelenberg (MKC) and the lovely tags are from Vintage Christmas Tags by Roben-Marie Designs (RMD).


Head on over to The Hybrid Chick if you want to find out how to make these!! They really are easy!!

10 comments

  1. Stunning crackeres! Love the colours and the vintage feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful Clare! I'm heading over to the tutorial now...
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. I always mean to make my own crackers but somehow never get round to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage look of these crackers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, delicious crackers, they are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Clare! I {heart} putting sweet little treats at each place setting on my holiday tables ... such a special little touch that just makes everyone so surprised and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clare, These are wonderful. I have always wanted to make my own crackers. Thanks for sharing the link for the tutorial.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredibly gorgeous! too beautiful to every undo ... Love them Clare

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the crackers very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Clare

    What gorgeous crackers and thanks for the link to your very easy to understand tutorial - I might just have a go...

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.