Paper Garden Projects!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm delighted to announce that I'm now a Paper Gardener!! I was so delighted when Cathy at Paper Garden Projects asked me to be part of the digi design team. I'll be working with the new digital designs! Here's a couple cards I made a while ago (I used Spring Blooms Digital Stamp set), I'll be showing you some new creations soon! I love the detail in the images, so beautiful!


You can check out some more of Paper Garden Projects gorgeous digital stamps here. They really are special!

10 comments

  1. Congrats Clare! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Clare! ... really happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team! Your creations are gorrrr-gus! Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team Clare! Your work is beautiful! You wil love creating with PGP digis, they are adorable!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, and these cards are so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Clare! These are so beautiful! I'm so excited to be working with you :o) Welcome to the PGP team!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on ur GDT stint!! You create beautiful stuffs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! These are beautiful! Hugs, Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Clare; and these cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.