Yuletide Blessings

Thursday, November 11, 2010


Hi, just a quick post today, busy getting some work done. My desk is full of Christmassy papers and embellishments, so here we have a Christmas card with a lot on it!! The sentiment is from Compliments of the Season by Waltzingmouse Stamps, there's also a little Victorian Fripperie border in there too and Fancy Phrases frame.

The lime green paper is a bit of Webster's Pages. The text paper is from the Conservatory Collection by 7Gypsies. The rich red paper is a digital paper from Retrospect 365 Paper Pack by Quirky Twerp (one of my fav sets!) at the Digichick.

Oh yea and I finally got a die cutting machine (decided to go with a Big Shot, it was on sale too!), I used Fancy Tags here, I have a new addiction! Have a lovely day! It's a very wet and windy one here!!

Supplies:
Card/Paper: Cream card, Webster's pages, Retrospect 365 Paper pack by Quirky Twerp, Conservatory Collection by 7Gypsies
Stamps: Compliments of the Season, Victorian Fripperie, Fancy Phrases by Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Black archival ink, VersaMagic Tea Leaves, Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen
Other: red pom pom trim, gold bells, gold glitter glue, lace, red seam binding, sewing machine, foam pads, Fancy Tags by Spellbinders, big shot machine.





7 comments

  1. Simply gorgeous creation, Clare! Congrats on your 'new baby' ... I know you will have many happy years together {giggle}!! Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Clare ... love all the detail ... I love my big shot too ... thought about a cricut but kinda got scared by the technology and the cost! The big shot has more than earned her keep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this take on Christmas "red and green". Fabulous Clare!
    Enjoy your Big Shot! :) I have a Cuttlebug and my reason for that purchase has been the price :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Totally traditional in colour and fabulously shabby in design! Love those jingle bells.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the old-fashioned look of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cheery christmass feeling from this! And the pom pom ribbon is yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.