A couple of tags...

Monday, December 13, 2010


This week's challenge at the Shabby Tea Room is 'Warm and Snuggly' - create something with felt. So, I made a little felt flower, really easy with Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die! I'm busy making tags at the moment, so I popped my felt flower on this pretty holly tag.


This flower would look great in white felt too! I added a few little bits and pieces including some Prima pearls, a small holly decoration, a bit of seam binding and a small tag. I used Spellbinders Labels 14 for the main tag shape. The holly paper is from Vintage Christmas tags from the Digichick and I just sponged the edges with red paint. The sentiment is from Teeny Trees by Waltzingmouse Stamps.


Here's one of the other tags I made using the same shape, it's just the perfect size for a tag and the shape is a little more interesting. This fab paper is from Christmas Retrospect Paper Pack by Quirky Twerp at the Digichick. This time I just brushed a little gold acrylic paint on the edges and I added a little gold ribbon to the top of the tag.


The mini tag is from Tags Trio by Spellbinders and sentiment is from Seasons of Love - Tags by Waltzingmouse Stamps. I still have a few bells so I added them with a little twine! Oh and some gorgeous Webster's Pages Bloomers, love that stuff!

Supplies:


Card/Paper: White card, Christmas Retrospect Paper Pack by Quirky Twerp at the Digichick, Vintage Christmas tags
Stamps: Teeny Trees and Seasons of Love - Tags by Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Impress Forest Green, Ink it Up - True Red
Other: Webster's Pages Bloomers - Berry, gold bells, twine, Spellbinders Tags Trio, Labels 14, Die Cutting Machine, Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, gold ribbon, gold acrylic paint, lace, holly decoration, ribbon, Prima Pearls, hole punch, beige seam binding.



This week's sponsor at The Shabby Tea Room is Amazing Music Box.

13 comments

  1. Simply divine ... oh how I'd love to receive a present with one of these gorgeous tags attached :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags!! Love your felt flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are just stunning ... love them Clare

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are gorgeous Clare! I love that luscious felt flower with the pearl center!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that felt flower! And in red it's just perfect! It's so soft ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are just lovely Clare! love the felt flowers and vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the felt flower - very warm and snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous, love that felt flower, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tags are stunning; and like all the other beauties you create...breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous tags. love all the details. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous Clare - a gift in itself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These definitely spell warm and snuggly. Your fabrics give the tags such wonderful textures!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.