Part of accepting this award is to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Thanks Deborah!
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award
Ok, so 8 things about me! hmm...
- I love gardening, being in the garden, sowing seeds, bulbs..... filling the garden with flowers and scent! We do have a decent sized veggie patch too!
- I studied graphic design at art college.
- I love painting, mainly with acrylics but I like watercolors too!
- My lovely daughter Isabelle (3.5) is my biggest joy and makes me smile everyday!
- I love turkish delight, chocolate covered ginger, Toblerones.... bit of a sweet tooth!
- I was born in Welwyn Garden City in England but grew up in Ireland.
- I love animals, when I was younger I had 4 rabbits and 5 guinea pigs!! I've a real soft spot for bunnies! Any stray cat also knows how to find me! Yes, I do enjoy birdwatching!
- I get really motion sick on anything that moves, boats, fairground rides, planes, don't even spin me on a wheely chair!!
8 bloggers that I love to visit and to receive this award, in no particular order! All very inspiring ladies! Do pop along and visit their blogs, I'm sure you'll enjoy!
- A little bit of the things I enjoy
- Mikey's Mom
- Creative Stamping Ideas
- Injoy Stampin' with Robyn
- Craft Obsession
- Sparkly Girl -Tina
- Bee Divine Designs
- Hannas Hobbyblogg
I hope you're enjoying your holidays! Off to make some lunch! Lots of turkey to get through, Niall ordered a bird that was way too big for just the three of us!!