Stylish blogger...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thanks Deborah for giving me this, very kind of you! You should check out Deborah's cards, really pretty and she's a big Waltzingmouse Stamps fan too! I finally grabbed a minute to do this!! We had a lovely Christmas Day, very hectic but a lot of fun. It's nice to relax a little bit today! Thankfully the weather is turning milder here, melting the snow and ice so hopefully we may have running water again soon!!


Part of accepting this award is to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award. Thanks Deborah!
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pass it on to 8 bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award

Ok, so 8 things about me! hmm...
  1. I love gardening, being in the garden, sowing seeds, bulbs..... filling the garden with flowers and scent! We do have a decent sized veggie patch too!
  2. I studied graphic design at art college.
  3. I love painting, mainly with acrylics but I like watercolors too!
  4. My lovely daughter Isabelle (3.5) is my biggest joy and makes me smile everyday!
  5. I love turkish delight, chocolate covered ginger, Toblerones.... bit of a sweet tooth! 
  6. I was born in Welwyn Garden City in England but grew up in Ireland.
  7. I love animals, when I was younger I had 4 rabbits and 5 guinea pigs!! I've a real soft spot for bunnies! Any stray cat also knows how to find me! Yes, I do enjoy birdwatching!
  8. I get really motion sick on anything that moves, boats, fairground rides, planes, don't even spin me on a wheely chair!!
8 bloggers that I love to visit and to receive this award, in no particular order! All very inspiring ladies! Do pop along and visit their blogs, I'm sure you'll enjoy!
  1. A little bit of the things I enjoy
  2. Mikey's Mom
  3. Creative Stamping Ideas
  4. Injoy Stampin' with Robyn
  5. Craft Obsession
  6. Sparkly Girl -Tina
  7. Bee Divine Designs
  8. Hannas Hobbyblogg
I hope you're enjoying your holidays! Off to make some lunch! Lots of turkey to get through, Niall ordered a bird that was way too big for just the three of us!! 





7 comments

  1. Thank you so much Clare ... so nice of you ... glad you had a good Christmas ... very best Wishes for 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award! You really deserve it, you're so talented, love everything you make!

    And thank you SO much for giving it to me! What a christmas gift! :o) You're so sweet thinking of me! You really put a big smile on my face. :o)

    hugs & love,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, sweet photo, Clare! Congrats on your award. Hope you have running water soon! We finally are getting a snowstorm here today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare, thank you for the blog award, it was a lovely surprise. I have sent one of my picks back to you, I love to visit your blog, and couldn't not give you a pick in my top 8 lol. A lovely photo with your daughter too, I hope you had a very merry christmas with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare, thankyou for the blog award, it made my day! Happy New Year to you and your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so honored....thank you so much. I'll pass it on and yes...tell a bit about myself :)
    What a lovely picture of you and your daughter; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare

    Thank you so very much for my award so very kind of you to think of me as one of your 8! I'm taking that as a great compliment - so thank you again!

    Take care

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.