Thank You!

Friday, December 31, 2010


It's time to make a few thank you cards I think! I have some lovely Webster's Pages paper left over from Christmas, I love that they're not overly Christmassy so you can still use most of them after Christmas! This one's from Waiting for Santa. I love this shade of green, it's so soft and serene!


The sentiment is from my all time favorite Waltzingmouse Stamps set Fancy Phrases, I use it all the time!! The label is from Spellbinders Labels 4 Dies, I softened the edges by rubbing a sage green ink pad over it. The beautiful flower is a Whimsy flower from Webster's Pages, a perfect match!


We're not doing anything too exciting for New Year's, just having a nice relaxing evening at home. 2010 was an interesting year, some good, some bad. I'm extremely thankful of some exciting opportunities that came my way! Here's hoping 2011 is a better year for Ireland! It's a good time to set some goals and start fresh!! Wishing you all a Happy New Year!! : )

14 comments

  1. Oh my that is sooo pretty! :) We're having a laidback new year here too.. Wishing you happiness in 2011... and more craftiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the loveliest Thank You cards I have ever seen!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, clare! love the colors and the papers.
    we are celebrating the new year's with firecrackers :). wishing you and yours a happy happy new year! here's to an awesome 2011!
    *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these papers and so love them ... this card is adorable ... love the flower
    Have a wonderful new year ... wishing you peace and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your last card for 2010 is gorgeous. I "discovered"your blog in July and it's such an inspiration although my cards will never be as gorgeous as yours:) It's lovely to visit you and I am thankful for that. Wishing you a Happy New Year in good health, happiness, peace and love. And everything you'd wish for.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these cards at Webster's and loved them! Wishing you and your family (and Ireland) all the best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous once again Clare, Love those Websters pages to bits. Happy New year to you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful, love the colors, love that cute button too!
    Wishing you and yours a wonderful New Year's Eve, and a year filled with joy and love! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, Clare! love the pretty sage green! Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, this is stunning...wishing you a year filled with happiness and success!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colours, love the little flower brad and crinkly ribbon. Happy New year to you and yur family xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love the shades of green - you've inspired me to celebrate this color too! All the best to you and your family in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.