Love coupons!

Monday, January 24, 2011


I've a new tutorial over at the Hybrid Chick today, how to make your own Love coupons/vouchers for Valentine's Day! They're nicely contained in their own pretty little envelope, wrapped with some seam binding and a matching tag! Here's a peek!


All the pretty papers I used are from Sugar Blossom Paper Pack by Quirky Twerp at the Digichick. I just love them!!


I used the Fat Envies Template set as a gift wrap for my love coupons, it was just the perfect depth for them. This is a great set of templates if you make cards with a lot of stuff on them!! I use them a lot! It's nice to make a matching envelope since you've taken the time to make a handmade card!


A peek at one of the coupons inside, this one entitles the bearer to one breakfast in bed!! There's lots more ideas for love coupons/vouchers in the article. So, go check it out at The Hybrid Chick!

3 comments

  1. Very nice tutorial Clare...Great idea! Love those 'Sugar Blossom' papers, too. After seeing them on your previous projects I just had to have them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love that gorgeous sweet gift. What a fun idea and your sweet vintage holder is just beautiful. Great stuff Clare...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style and choice of papers. This Valentine love coupon is beautiful and receiving something like this is a gift already!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.