Some masculine valentines cards...

Friday, January 28, 2011



In the current issue (88) of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (UK) I had to come up with 6 ideas for men's valentines!! It was a challenge but I actually really enjoyed myself!


My favorites are the love card with the red letters and the natural brown paper one with big heart. Here they are in the magazine.


For more details and for some great ideas and inspiration check out the current issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine!! Don't worry I'll be back tomorrow with a very pink and girly card for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!!

8 comments

  1. Yes, I saw them when I got the magazine - brilliant cards with a great selection of designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Go natural" and "Use stripes" are my favorites. A bit different as usual but just as stunning as all your other creations. And I'm impressed that you came up with 6 masculine cards; I am already having trouble to come up with one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw them last week when my mag arrived, male cards are always tricky, but you did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say these are all brilliant ... but I think my favourite is the natural brown paper one too ... well done to you ... your talent shines

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such a difficult time with masculine cards and you came up with 6 - you are a wonder :-) They are all great, but I am with Stella, I like "stripes" and "natural" the best... Congrats and Kudos!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards! I always find it hard to come up with masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each one so different from the other. I like the classic looking one. But all of them are wonderful. Masculine cards are a challenge and your cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't envy you that commission, you did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.