Sweet Season

Saturday, January 1, 2011


I made this card a few days ago using some more gorgeous Webster's Pages papers, this is from Sweet Season, love the colors in this. Such a lovely shade of green. I think it goes really well with a little pink.


I used Spellbinders Labels 4 for the label. For the sentiment I combined Fancy Phrases with Around Christmastime both from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I rubbed the edges with a little Memento Rose Bud Ink.


I cut out one of the little cupcakes from the Sweet Season papers and caked it in a lovely chunky glitter and topped with a deliciously pink pearl bead! : )

I hope you enjoyed the New Year's celebrations, have a wonderful and creative New Year!! : )

Supplies:


Card/Paper: Webster's Pages Sweet Season, white card, K&Co Smitten (pink)
Stamps: Around Christmastime and Fancy Phrases by Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Memento Ink - Rose Bud
Other: Spellbinders Labels 4, sewing machine, seam binding, baker's twine, pearl bead, chunky glitter, star sequin, lace, pink ribbon, sticky fixers.

11 comments

  1. Gorgeous card! Just my style and in my fave colour conbo too :)
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so very pretty and oh so sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and that beautiful cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just GOR-JUS Clare, I love it sooo soooo pretty, and that cupcake is yummy! Loving all these websters papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! love all the details. YUM! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so pretty, Miss Clare! :) I love what you did with pink... sweet! and happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...your card is stunning...and looks just soo sweet...almost good enough to take a bit from it! *lol* Love the soft colors and great details you have added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sweet card, love the mixture of ribbons and bakers twine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare

    Another gorgeous creation - looking forward to visiting your blog in 2011!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sweetest start of 2011 is right here on your blog! A lovely way to use these beautiful Websters' Pages papers and I am a big fan of Waltzingmouse stamps :)I love the soft and romantic look ( your bow is fabulous!)and the glittered cupcake is lovely ( makes me hungry :)!!)
    I love this card; it's breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.