Sweetie-pie!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011


Yep this is still my blog and yes that is a layout! I think the first one I ever posted on here!! Don't worry I'm still making cards, just facing my fears of making a layout! It's only a small one mind you, a 6x6, I think it's the size of a 12x12 that freaks me out! It feels like such a big space to fill!! Anyway, I love this photo of Isabelle, brings back happy memories of last summer and picnics on the beach. We made a polka dot wind break (more of a sun shade!), it's behind Isabelle, I love that big floppy hat on her, cute and does a great job of keeping the sun off her. I guess I'm posting this in hope of spring and summer days to come!


It's filled with flowers because I just can't wait to see some color in the garden again! I made the paper flowers using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, some pretty paper from Sweet Season by Webster's Pages and some from K&Co Smitten paper pad.


The sentiment is from Sweethearts by Waltzingmouse Stamps, stamped using VersaMagic Pretty Petunia. The tag is Spellbinders Double Ended Tags.


I really did enjoy making this, you might just see a few more layouts from me, small one's though!! ; ) For now anyway!


My sweetie in her floppy hat, looking sunny, bringing hope of bright, warm days on the beach (yes in Ireland!!) and afternoons in a flower filled garden!! Enjoy your day!! : )

Supplies:


Card/Paper: Sweet Season by Webster's Pages, K&Co Smitten, cream card
Stamps: Sweethearts from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: VersaMagic Pretty Petunia
Other: Sewing machine, die cutting machine, Tim Holtz Tattered Florals, selection of ribbon, crochet flower, buttons, stitched edge ribbon, crochet lace, twine, sticky fixers.

13 comments

  1. Absolutely precious ... the LO and the cutie patootie sweet little girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! That LO is a true sweetie-pie, Clare!!! Love it! Adorable colours and so many sweet details. Love the lace, flowers and buttons, too cute for words! Absolutely fabulous work!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare

    Its a super LO and a super cute picture of your daughter. Its made me think of warm sunny days to come...... so thanks for that!

    Take care

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet Clare, love all the flower embellishments, and the floppy hat is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is beautiful!! Such soft, pretty colours and a beautiful little girl too! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty layout, lovely flowers and precious photo of course!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Claire. The flowers are so sweet and that floppy hat is wonderful! We should all have a big floppy hat that makes us smile as sweetly as your little one. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every piece of tnis LO blew me away. The picture is adorable, the colors are gorgeous and your flower embellishments are
    F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just Gorgeous Clare, your LO is amazing, and a super cute photo too, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your layout is beautiful! The photos are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutelt gorgeous! You really should do it more often

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Clare this is so beautiful! ... I love the LO ... I think small ones are so much nicer too ... and sweet Isabelle ... what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.