Love is in the air!

Monday, February 14, 2011


Happy Valentine's Day!! I'm here with my card for this week's challenge at the Shabby Tea Room, 'Keeping Warm' - use the colors from the inspiration photo to create your card or project this week! Not colors I'd usually use, so it was a real challenge for me. The papers are from the Mariposa Stack and Webster's Pages. The pretty postcard digi is from this week's sponsor Stamping Dragon Designs. I stamped the beautiful sentiment on the left side of the postcard from Sweethearts by Waltzingmouse Stamps. Here's the inspiration photo.


The butterflies I cut out from the Mariposa Stack. The red doily was from a swap, the trinket pin I made. Don't forget to check out the rest of the creations from the design team at The Shabby Tea Room!! Have a LOVEly day!! : ) I've a lot to do this week!!

11 comments

  1. Soooo BEAUTIFUL! AGAIN!!! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, rich, deep color palette ... love that delicious satin bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so beautiful. That butterfly and sentiment are killer! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! so very beautiful ... the butterfly looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Clare. Love the layout and colour choice. We must be on the same wave length. I bought some download vintage Cart Postale postcards over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Clare! What a beautiful creation. Like you, these would not be colors I normally work with but you did such a wonderful job combining them from the inspiration photo. Love your work, you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this card....such warm colors! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. A terrific card, love the butterfly and the post card with the sentiment on it, fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I loooove that postcard and the lovely butterfly and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card looks so warm and cozy; beautiful! The butterfly is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.