Sweet Hearts

Monday, February 7, 2011


A lovely challenge this week at The Shabby Tea Room, 'Sweet Hearts' your card must contain hearts and there's a beautiful inspiration photo this week with the colors pink, green and brown. This week's sponsor is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps, I used the I heart U image. I made this card with a couple more challenges in mind the Appearance of Cameos at Moxie Fab World, All You Need is Love at City Crafter Challenge Blog and Color Combo Challenge #178 at Color Combos Galore.


Inside the digital heart stamp that I cut out I put this gorgeous digital collage heart from Quirky Twerp, Donna has a fabulous set of 4 Collage Hearts FREE for you on her blog! How generous!! I fell in love with this vintage rose image, it's so pretty!


I'm still playing with those molds I got from Mold Muse on Etsy, I love the cameo mold, here I used white Fimo and painted it with some acrylic paint. The Love stamp is from Studio G and the little heart stamp is from Sweethearts from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


Inside there is some space to write a message, I stamped 'I just love you' on the left, using Sweethearts from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The striped paper is from Sugar Blossom by Quirky Twerp from the Digichick. I stamped a portion of the right using a Prima script stamp, added some gathered pink lace, lemon picot edge ribbon and a tiny lemon and chocolate brad!! (that's where my bit of brown color comes in!)


I'm so pleased with how it turned out, it has all the elements I just love!! I might just have to keep this one for myself!! : ) Don't forget to check out the rest of the Shabby Girls creations, oh and there's a DT call on at the moment at The Shabby Tea Room, just one week left to enter!!

Supplies:


Card/Paper: White card, Sugar Blossom by Quirky Twerp from the Digichick, Collage hearts from Quirky Twerp blog
Stamps: Sweethearts from Waltzingmouse Stamps, Studio G Love stamp, I heart U from I did it Creations (Robyn's Fetish), Prima script stamp
Ink: VersaMagic Tea Leaves, VersaMark, Memento Rose Bud and Angel Pink, Black archival ink, Distress Ink
Other: Spellbinders Tags Trio, Die cutting machine, sewing machine, clear embossing powder, heat gun, lemon vintage style brad, Swiss dots embossing folder, cottage floral embossing folder, white fimo, cameo mold, acrylic paint, lemon picot ribbon, pink gathered lace, dusky rose seam binding, foam pads.

24 comments

  1. Absolute shabby-liciousness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS!!! If this doesn't win I may just fall over Clare!! This is nothing less than stunning!! Love all the different elements and papers, the rose image is beautiful, and I love the lace frill on the inside. It really is a superb work of love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card yet again Clare :), I love that heart, and the cameo mould is lovely, love everything about it really lol. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card...love all the pretty girlie details!!! And that cameo is the prettiest one I have seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING!!! Love this Clare .. the cameo is stunning but I also love the whole design of this ... love how you always think outside the box ... Thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, another sweetHEART, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Clare

    WOW another amazing creation - your work is just soooooo wonderful and inspirational - how do you do it!!!!

    Hugs

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful vintage rosecard.
    love the soft colors you have used.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sophisticated and femine...Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful work of art, clare! you have a lovely blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card! Love the lacy edge and that vintage rose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful.. So soft and lovely.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is simply stunning! I love the cameo you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful creation Clare! LOVE the cameo - rushing off to check them out on Etsy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll keep it short :) I AM IN LOVE.
    Frame this beauty; it;s priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, wow, wow Clare! This is wonderful! How in the world did you paint that cameo? I followed your advice - got some molds and have playing with them ever since! I want to try the two-tone look but my first attempt at paint was ... let's just say it won't be posted. I'm now trying two shades of clay. You are the "pro" of cameo's in my book! (And thanks for the kind words on my tutorial!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Clare

    I've finally got around to posting up my thanks for my Stylish Blogger Award - hope you can forgive for taking so long to do it - as I was delighted to received it from you.

    Take care

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Clare I think I've already commented to you this morning, but I'm having a bad morning and just want to make sure so I'm commenting again!!!

    Wanted to thank you so very much for my Stylish Blogger Award - I was really pleased to receive it, but so sorry it has taken me sooo long to post it - hope you can forgive me!

    Hugs

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! I just saw this. I love seeing what you created with my freebie. You have a magic touch, that's for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Total girly gorgeousness! Nice job on the cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Clare! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. lovely card. do you know the name of the Prima script stamp?
    and what size is it?
    thank you
    kathleen mc xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Kathleen the Prima Script Stamp is 4"x6", the name is Clear Stamps Notary, item #536305, I hope that helps! : )

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.