Teapot card

Monday, February 21, 2011


I made a fun teapot shaped card for this week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room - 'Buttons and Bows'. This week's sponsor is The Cutting Cafe, the DT were given some templates to work with, I used one of the teapot ones! They're so cute!


Not my usual color palette but I just loved the pattern of this paper from the Prima Melody Collection and there's also a bit of Prima Botanical in there.


The lovely sentiment is from Afternoon Tea by Waltzingmouse Stamps. I added some little brads to pick up some of the details in the paper.


And just for fun I couldn't resist adding in this little teacup charm I made from Fimo and a mini mold. I painted it with some acrylic paints. Don't forget to check out the lovely creations from the rest of the DT at The Shabby Tea Room. Have a lovely day! : )

8 comments

  1. Such a lovely card ... and that little charm is just the cutest thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my shabby goodness, Clare!!! This is absoltuely GORGEOUS! What pretty papers, lovely stamped sentiment ... and that handmade fimo tea cup! I want one ... you should sell them on Etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous...I LOVE THE COLORS..so elegant...you rock

    i would love to put in the cafe gallery..if i can please email me a link to this project..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is grgeous; you little teapot is to die for. I've seen so many beautiful things on your blogin the last 6 months; there is enough to fill a magazine :) ( My favorite folder has an overload of your work; a magazine would be handy :)!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a stunning card Clare!! The tea cup charm is just so adorable and I love how you have used a button on the tea pot lid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous teapot card with beautiful colors! And the little teapot charm is so so cute...LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beaqutiful funshaped card, love the papers and the cup charm is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.