Trinket box and vellum flower tutorial

Friday, February 18, 2011



I've a new tutorial today over at The Hybrid Chick, how to make a trinket box and pretty vellum flower. The box is made from foam board (I love the stuff!) and it would also make a perfect jewelry box. Here's a peek!


The elegant papers are from the Snaps and Scraps kit by Viva Artistry. The vellum flower is really easy to make and quick too!


There's a surprise inside too! So go check out The Hybrid Chick for the tutorial!! I'll be back tomorrow with my Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge card!! It's a fun one! : )

5 comments

  1. This is stunning Clare ... I love the Digi kit too ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! Love all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare your trinket box is absolutely beautiful. Must get some vellum and try that stunning flower:-)) Love the little resin flower to help you open the box....great ideas....with the stunning butterfly inside too....love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Off to check out the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty... I love the surprise inside and love the hybrid chicks tutorials!!! thanks for sharing your creative project! hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.