Luck of the Irish!

Monday, March 7, 2011



This week over at The Shabby Tea Room the theme is 'The Luck of the Irish'!! Create a card or project using an Irish theme or the inspiration photo. I used the colors of the Irish flag as the base for my card, green, white and orange. This week's sponsor at The Shabby Tea Room is Robyn's Fetish, the DT were given some digital images to work with, I used the 'goblin' image but I think he looks more like a leprechaun!! I colored him with some watercolors and put him sitting on my sentiment!! Just for fun!! I added a little lace and a quilled shamrock! Don't forget to check out the rest of the Shabby Girls creations at  The Shabby Tea Room.



Supplies:


Card/Paper: White card, kitchen paper
Stamps: Studio G, Robyn's Fetish - Goblin
Ink: Impress Emerald Green, TH Distress Ink in Antique Linen
Other: Lace, green quilling paper, quilling tool, green acrylic paint, watercolors, sewing machine, foam pads.

9 comments

  1. Wow Clare ... this is amazing ... such a cute image there sitting on the sentiment ... so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute image, love the quilling too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable, Clare ... I {heart} that quilled paper shamrock - PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW, Clare, this is fabulous, you never disapoint! Love visiting your blog, your creations are all jaw-dropping gorgeous. Love the colours on this one, and your quilling is absolutely adorable!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card--love the shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great St Pat's card, love the little man sitting enjoying his pipe! Great colour scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant take on the Irish Flag; I love that leprechaun on top of the sentiment. Your card is gorgeous; love your choice of papers:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this image! what a fun St. Pat's day card Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous, Clare! So fun and creative and just plain beautiful! Love how you used this digi image. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.