The Shabby Tea Room turns ONE!!

Monday, March 14, 2011



YAY!! The Shabby Tea Room turns ONE!! so we're having a birthday bash with lots of lovely prizes up for grabs, you won't want to miss it!! The theme this week is 'Time to celebrate' - make a card, banner or gift set to celebrate!! This week's sponsor is Blackleaf Studios and they provided the DT with some great digi images, here I used one of the cupcakes images.


The sentiment is from Bountiful Baskets Additions by Waltzingmouse Stamps. I added a shabby double bow and sweet pink button.


The pretty banner I made using Vintage Banners from Waltzingmouse Stamps, I love the scalloped edging!! I added a little pink and white baker's twine from The Ribbon Reel to the top. The cupcake I painted with acrylic paints and sprinkled some glitter op top.

Now pop on over to The Shabby Tea Room to check out the rest of the Shabby Girls creations AND to see what fabulous prizes are on offer, kindly donated by all the sponsors of the birthday bash!!

On a sad note, this is my final post as a Shabby Girl, I'm moving on from The Shabby Tea Room. I've really enjoyed my time as part of the design team. I want to thank Debbie for making it such a wonderful experience, she works very hard to make The Shabby Tea Room blog what it is and it's been an honor to be part of it. There are some fabulous new Shabby Girls lined up and their work is amazing, you'll definitely be inspired! : )

10 comments

  1. Beautiful!!Have to make a banner to I like them more and more, love the DP with the little pink flowers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...your leaving too?! Another bittersweet posting then...This card is truly stunning! Love that pink banner and the soft colors! Thanks you for all your inspiration throw the past months!! I'm still comming to check your blog with all of it's shabby beauty it has to offer! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Clare, very soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the {sweetest} little card ... I adore those pink floral papers! I am so sad that you will be leaving our little shabby family -- love your work, GF! I look forward to the opportunity in the future to have you back as a GDT and hope that you can play along weekly as your schedule allows! Hugs, my stampy friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Clare ... you've been an amazing DT for TSTR ... always inspirational ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Clare. The composition is fab. Lovely soft colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such feminine beauty.Love the paper and elements you have created here. Best of Luck on any new endevores, your design work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clare this is gorgeous...as usual :). I love that new banner stamp set from WM and the addition of the cupcake! (it makes me hungry:)..)
    You were a fabulous DT for TSTR....so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.