CRC#55

Thursday, April 28, 2011


We're having such amazing weather here at the moment, I know I keep saying that but I really can't believe it! I took Isabelle to the beach yesterday! The BEACH in APRIL in IRELAND!! 18°C today, just nice to be in the garden... we still have loads of seeds to sow! So a quick post... I made this card using the color palette #55 from The Color Room as inspiration. Scary colors for me but I thought I'd step outside my comfort zone!


I also used the sketch for the Color Room Card. Lots of detail in this one!!


The flowers I made using Spellbinders Rose Creations and Foliage dies. Can't wait to play with these dies some more. It's the first time I tried using stamens on my flowers too. The papers are Prima Melody and Crate Paper The Portrait Collection.


The sentiment is from JustRite on a Spellbinders double ended tag. The paper I used for the tag is from BoBunny Gabrielle Collection.


Ok we're off out to the garden... I hope it's sunny where you are!! Here's a pic from the beach yesterday! Yea, we need to work on our sandcastle making skills! There were hardly any shells on that beach for some reason, we'll have to go to a different one next time, Isabelle loves collecting shells! We had fun though!


4 comments

  1. Your flowers are so pretty, Clare! I love the white tipped edges, it adds such a nice extra touch! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gorgeous!! so pretty!! and yes it's fabby here right now, we were on Rossnowlagh all weekend!! your wee poppet is just a picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should step out of your comfort zone more often because this is gorgeous! :) You have an unique atyle and it doesn't disappear when you work with colors that are bit out of your comfort zone. It;s still a real "Clare creation"and I love how this turned out!
    And such cute photo of your daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Clare ... love the flowers and the dabs of paint ... totally Shabby Chic!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.