A few cards...

Thursday, April 14, 2011


I finally finished the projects I was working on, they're boxed up and ready to be posted to the magazine. Sorry my blog was so quiet this week but I have been working away!! Just can't share the projects with you yet! I can share a few cards that I have in the current issue (91) of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (UK). I had to make six cards with different ideas using brads! I had fun doing this one! My fav is the flower pot card, I used some fab crochet embellishments from Annie Design at Etsy.


I had a bonus card and tag set in the subscription edition too, I used papers from Papermania Rose Garden, I love those papers! The stamps I used are from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


For more details and lots of inspiration check out the current issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine (UK).


I'm off to make a card for tomorrow now!! Last day of pre-school for Isabelle tomorrow, they're on their Easter holidays... not back until the 2nd of May! That reminds me, I haven't had a chance to make a single Easter card yet! Where does the time go to??

8 comments

  1. All gorgeous, Clare. Well done you! I wondered where you were x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! love the one with the crochet flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clare - what a fabulous set of cards - I particularly like the second set of three - the butterfly one is fab! Still you can't go wrong with greens as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just breathtaking, the lot! Nothing like noting a job well done. I am particularly enamoured with the card and tag dynamic duo. So sweet. Here's to a marvellous Easter Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are beautiful ... Well done to you Clare

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Clare, saw them during the week when my mag arrived, they are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fresh and 'spring"look of these cards. And that touch elegance; your style and desgins are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.