talk to the animals!

Friday, April 22, 2011


I just realized I haven't posted anything in nearly a week!! I will have a card to show you tomorrow with the new Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, it's another great sketch! With Isabelle off school for the easter holidays I haven't had my usual crafting time, I've been busy trying to entertain her. Luckily the weather has been fabulous, really warm and sunny which is unusual for Ireland in April! We have the most wonderful garden centre in our village and they have a brilliant set up of animals for children to visit... free! I always end up buying a few plants though! : )


So, I thought I'd share a few photos from our visit to the garden centre. Isabelle loves it there! She thinks the pigs really are the three little pigs! She was talking to them too, they seemed very interested!


They really are funny and I had no idea how friendly pigs were. The farmers wife was feeding them while we were there and invited us to go into the pen with her. Isabelle was a little nervous but maybe next time. The farmer's wife assured us when the pigs are being fed ALL they see is the FOOD!!


My favorite is definitely the donkeys, they're so gentle and love having their heads stroked. Their fur is SO soft! Hasn't he the sweetest face!


And another sweet face! No doubt we'll be back to visit all the animals again soon, if Isabelle had her way I think we'd be there every day!! Yesterday 'nana' treated Isabelle to a little pink swing for her to play with at nana's house. We already have one in our garden. As you can see, she was very happy about it! : )


We're off out to the garden now, have to prepare the easter egg hunt later.... hopefully there'll be some crafting time when she goes to bed! Unless I fall asleep first! See you in the morning.. with a card!!

7 comments

  1. Hi Clare

    What a lovely set of photos Isabelle looks to be having a great time both with the animals and on her swing! Hope you get some crafting done...

    Take care and have a great Easter.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle is very happy child!
    We're visiting Moher Hill Open Farm several times. Kids love it!
    The weather is nice indeed. Hope it will stay for a while and it won't be Irish autumn too soon. ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little sweetie she is! I looks like you were having a wonderful time. Enjoy these days with her ... We'll all still be here when you get the time! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos ... your sweet little girl is so beautiful ... she looks a really happy little girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun outing you and Isabelle had Clare! The animals are all so cute - and what a wonderful surprise at grandma's - a PINK swing set!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.