Card Patterns - Sketch 115 (Guest Designer)

Saturday, May 14, 2011


**This is my second post for today, scroll down for my Just Us Girls Card **

I'm so delighted to be Guest Designer this week at Card Patterns. This week's sketch 115 is really fabulous, I usually find circular cards a bit tricky but this one turned out really cute!! Here's my interpretation on the sketch.


Here's the really cool sketch.


I love the little banner on the sketch. I had to use Bitty Banners from Waltzingmouse Stamps on my card of course!! I used the polka dot banner stamped in VersaMagic Tea Leaves.


I made a couple of sweet little quilled daisies for the ends of the banner for some added cuteness!! Well it is a little baby card! : )


The sentiment is from the fab new stamp set from Waltzingmouse Stamps - Say it Loud. I embossed the baby text in white. 


As if there weren't enough polka dots already, I added some pale blue polka dot grosgrain ribbon. I also embossed the little bit of green paper at the bottom with the Swiss Dots embossing folder, I love the little bit of texture it gives!


Thanks Card Patterns for having me as a Guest Designer this week, I'm really honored. Pop over to Card Patterns to check out the amazing creations from the Design Team, they're SO talented!!

Supplies:

Card/Paper: White card, blue paper from stash, paper doily
Stamps: Bitty Banners, Say it Loud from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: VersaMagic Tea Leaves, VersaMark
Other: White embossing powder, heat gun, sewing machine, white and yellow quilling papers, quilling tool, swiss dots embossing folder, die-cutting machine, white seam binding, white picot ribbon, pale blue polka dot ribbon.

4 comments

  1. what a cute card, love the soft colors and the banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how adorable! Love the quilled daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet baby card Clare! Your quilled daisies are so sweet on the ribbons and the white embossed sentiment looks wonderful! Perfect colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow; into my favorites folder it goes. This is STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.