Just Us Girls Guest Designer

Saturday, May 7, 2011


I'm very excited to be the Guest Designer at Just Us Girls Challenge for the month of May!! The first challenge is a sketch. I loved the layout for this one, very workable!! : ) I used some papers from the gorgeous Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden collection, I'm in love with these papers!! They're all so pretty!


Yes, more flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!!! I used a little seam binding, twine and some pearl flourishes. I die cut the labels using Spellbinders Labels 18. The sentiment is from Fancy Phrases by Waltzingmouse Stamps.


I hope you can see the sparkle, I used a glue pad, stamped the frame using Very Vintage Labels No.18 from Waltzingmouse Stamps and sprinkled a little ultra fine glitter. The smaller frame is from the same set, stamped in VersaMagic Tea Leaves.


Seriously how could you resist these flowers. I love those little white ones too. I think I'll be using them a lot!


Now pop over to the Just Us Girls Challenge and see what fabulous creations the design team have come up with, I'm sure you'll be inspired!

Supplies:


Card/Paper: Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden, white card
Stamps: Very Vintage Labels No.18 and Fancy Phrases from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: VersaMagic Tea Leaves, black archival ink
Other: Glue pad, glitter, paper flowers, pearls, pearl flourish, sewing machine, die-cutting machine, twine, seam binding, Spellbinders Labels 18.

15 comments

  1. Oh I LOVE this card Clare. I love it so much I went straight over to Wild Orchid Crafts and placed my first ever order.....stunning flowers and your card sold me on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! So soft and delicate!)))
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely gorgeous! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare, I love that you showed and told us how you did it! This card is absolutely wonderful! I have only seen those papers on the internet, and am die-ing to order them! and your right, those flowers are gorgeous! TFS! what a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare this is absolutely stunning - I LOVE the flowers - They just really cap off a beautiful overall project. I love that you nestled them into some seam binding ribbon and added a bit of twine as well. I have a glue pad and now have a wonderfully inspiring way to use it - thank you! A truly scrumptious card and what a WOW start to your month with us on JUGS. We are tickled PINK that you are going to guest design with us for the month. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

    Happy Mother's Day from the US (Do you celebrate that holiday in Ireland?? I never really thought about it but in any case wishing you an official Happy Mother's Day)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft, so pretty in pink ... so Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Clare. Gorgeous colours, so soft and feminine and the flower is to die for.

    Just ordered the PP papers............

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clare my dear, YOU and your creativity always make me smile. Thsi pretty card is no exception! I love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clare….WOW!!! How right you are. Those flowers and EXQUISITE!!!! STUNNING GF!!! If I can just get my chin off the floor, I'll be able to make more coherent sentences LOL!!! WOW! So glad you can join us this month at JUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! So shabby and chic and perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to JUGs this month, Clare! Your card is so beautiful! I love the soft colors and the beautiful flowers! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply stunning!!! This is so amazing, I LOVE the shabby style!! And that flower BEAUTIFUL! Way to rock the sketch girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply stunning card Clare! So glad to have you as this months guest designer!!! You do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is BEAUTIFUL! I love it! I am a new follower.
    Craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. eeek oh how gorgeous Clare! I love that floral centerpiece and the lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.