thanks!

Thursday, May 19, 2011


Well thank goodness the broadband "issue" was finally fixed today... after 15 days!! It's such a relief to have it back! I loved the color combo #192 at Color Combos Galore this week, I love a little bit of teal. Here's the inspiration board.


I also incorporated this week's challenge #57 at the City Crafter Challenge Blog, the challenge is to include 'Stripes and Polka Dots', love it!


The stamped polka dot frame is from Very Vintage Labels No.18 by Waltzingmouse Stamps and the sentiment is from Say it Loud and Sweethearts by Waltzingmouse Stamps. I lightened the sweetie text by rubbing a white ink pad lightly over the black and on the edges of the label.


I added a sweet lavender flower, a lace and hand dyed seam binding bow. The trinket pins I made with a fab porcelain bead and some pearls.


I'm definitely happy to have the broadband back, it's funny how disconnected you feel without it! Anyway, I've a bit of work to do tonight, better dash! I hope this annoying cold disappears by the weekend. I'm at the sore throat stage at the moment... : (

Supplies:


Card/Paper: Digital papers, white card
Stamps: Say it Loud, Very Vintage Labels No.18, Sweethearts all Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: VersaMagic Pretty Petunia, Black archival ink, Brilliance moonlight white
Other: Lace, Prima flower, satin ribbon, seam binding, Spellbinders Labels 18, Die cutting machine, Swiss dots embossing folder,  trinket pins, sewing machine.

11 comments

  1. Beautiful card! I love this soft shabby chic look!
    Pins and lace just yummy!


    I hope you will get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speechless :)

    That's why this is a short comment;
    I'm smitten.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card with lovely colours and flower. Gorgeous.
    Gr. Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and colors! Love the trinket pin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the color combo and how you put your card together for the challenge. Very soft feel to it. Hope you are feeling better soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!! Simply stunning!

    So glad your broadband is back on, so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card again Clare ... this is so soft and pretty and a gorgeous centrepiece ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful, beautiful card Clare! I love the colors and the fantastic laces, the pin, and the details on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous! Love your color combinations. So sweet and relaxing. Love all of your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW.. Your card is so beautiful.. Love the soft tones.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.