Waltzingmouse Stamps turns 2!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011


*** Scroll down for my Just Us Girls Guest Designer card ***

We're celebrating Waltzingmouse Stamps turning 2!!! Yay!! It's amazing how fast the company is growing!! Congrats Claire, you're such an inspiration! So we've all made birthday cards to celebrate! This week's sketch at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge is designed by fellow Mischief Maker Edna. Here's the sketch! (WMSC48) Reminds me of Connect 4! : )


I have to admit this one had me struggling a bit, I did stick quite literally to the sketch in the end. I'm fairly happy with the results. It took long enough to make!!



The background I stamped using Gingham & Co by Waltzingmouse Stamps, I love this set, this is one of those must haves! All the little flowers are stamped using the polka dot stamp from the same set.


The sentiment on the wee tag is from Half Pint Heroes by Waltzingmouse Stamps. The tag I die cut using the Sizzix Scallop tag dies.


All the flowers have closed coil quilled centers in various colors. The flowers I cut out using the smallest flower from the Tim Holtz Sizzix Tattered Florals die.


You'll have to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the Mischief Makers and some of the WMS design team at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. I'm teaching a card-making workshop today at The Crafty Alley Shop... should be fun!! : ) Wish me luck!!

Supplies:


Card/Paper: White card, blue paper
Stamps: Gingham & Co, Half Pint Heroes from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Memento Rose Bud, Angel Pink, Pear Tart, Impress Lemon Yellow, Black archival ink
Other: White seam binding, hemp cord, die-cutiing machine, Sizzix Tattered Florals die, Scalloped tags, sewing machine

12 comments

  1. I love your rows of dotted flowers against the wonderful stamped background Claire! How sweet they are all popped up with their quilled centers! Wish I could be at your class today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin CUTE! A flower garden of color! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Clare and so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot barely find the words to tell you how much I LOVE THIS CARD! The gingham, the dainty flowers with the rolled centers, the colors! So awesome, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am having such a hard time typing today...I meant to say "I can barely find words", hee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card: I love everything about it!!! Gingham, rows of flowers, pastel colors: yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like a garden with flowers. Stunning and cute. Fantastic and beautiful layout..
    Gr. Marja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and sweet; love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! So pretty - love the gingham stamped bg and the colors and your design of course= everything!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a pretty card! The little polka dot flowers look perfect on their gingham background. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire this is absolutely precious!! You have such a way! I love the sketch -- will have to tuck it away for a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card with gorgeous colours. I love the gingham background.
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.