A few cards...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011


I have a few cards in the current Issue 93 of Cardmaking & Papercraft (UK). This trio I made using the gorgeous BoBunny Gabrielle Collection papers.


They were pretty quick to make, the papers are so fab it made my life a bit easier! Here I just added the sentiment from Fancy Phases by Waltzingmouse Stamps, a seam binding bow and I cut out a little orange tip butterfly.


Here I just used the scalloped edge of the paper as a feature, punched two holes and threaded some seam binding through and tied a bow. The sentiment is from Bountiful Baskets Additions and the label is from Very Vintage Labels No.18 both Waltzingmouse Stamps.


Here I made a simple flower using the Sizzix Bigz Tattered Florals Die and some text print paper from the BoBunny Gabrielle Collection.


I added a brad to the centre and made two loops from teal seam binding for the leaves. I love this flower!


I had one more card in this issue, a fun 4th of July card. The background stars and tails I stamped using Bitty Banners by Waltzingmouse Stamps. The badge is just made up of circles of card, the text I printed on the computer. That's all for now, have a great day! : )

12 comments

  1. Oh they're wonderful Clare!
    I love the colour scheme, totally gorgeous! As always, AMAZING creations! :)

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your cards! Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous, Clare, and my favourite citrus colours, too. Those butterflies are beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous, those papers are delish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and stunning with fabulous colours and embellishments.

    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Clare - really!!!
    Worth to be published - but in my opinion most of your work is worth being published :-)
    (Obviously I´m a fan of your work!)
    May I ask how the submission process to this magazine is? Is it open for submissions at all?
    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All cards are just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards with the Bo Buny papers are pure beauty to look at. I can't pick a favortie; i love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards! The papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all beautiful Clare, I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the Bo Bunny papers ... I have used a few of mine too ... your creations are beautiful and so worthy of being in the magazine ... Well done Clare

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.