Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 94

Wednesday, July 6, 2011



Just popping in to share some projects I have in the current issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine (UK). In this issue I have a quilling masterclass on how to make a fun beach scene. (It's the beach hut with bunting on the cover!) There's full step by step photographed instructions in the mag.


I also made this fun pen holder for the kids holiday special. It's made from kitchen roll inserts, wrapping paper, ribbon and a few buttons. It turned out really cute and I love how they photographed it!


That's all for now, I've a LOT of work to do!! Thankfully my mom is staying with us for a few days, keeping Isabelle busy. She's got a summer camp next week, should keep her entertained, it's raining cats and dogs here this week!

6 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, Clare! Stunning work as always! I hadn't planned to buy this issue, but well... now I HAVE to have it! :) looks amazing :)

    hug,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!!!! You should have your own magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects - love your creations! Thank you for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Clare! So happy for you!!! Can't wait to get my copy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sent in payment to subscribe to this publication last week. I sure hope they start my subscription with this issue that has your wonderful projects in it - would love to see the quilling one!! Best wishes, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw you made top 20 over on Gallery Idol...woohooo! Delighted for you - congrats.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.