CASE study #53 - CASEing Chupa

Thursday, August 18, 2011



This week at CASE Study we are CASEing the one and only Chupa (Iwona Palamountain). It wasn't easy to pick just one of Chupa's cards, she makes so many amazing cards. So I decided to visit my favorites folder and pick one of Chupa's earlier cards. Here's the card I CASEd.


I just love the pink and red color combo, Chupa balanced it perfectly here. I love the fabulous red stamped pattern, the red ribbon, the lace and gorgeous flower. So I CASEd all these elements in my card, I just made my version a little bit more shabby.


I used the gorgeous border from Victorian Frippery by Waltzingmouse Stamps to stamp the borders in red. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Live and Laugh. I used some pretty Webster's bloomers across the card and teamed it with a red seam binding bow.


The pink rose is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearl trinket pin I made. I hope I didn't copy this one too much! I loved the card so much I wanted to keep a lot of the elements!


Check out the CASE Study challenge blog to see which of Chupa's cards the rest of the DT chose to CASE. I know they'll be amazing! Have a great day! : )

Chupa
Andrea Ewen
Amy Wanford
Christina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Sue Kohler
Teneale Williams


12 comments

  1. Such an excellent CASE! It shows that you were really inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning! I adore the exceedingly alluring colour combination accented with that yummy lace and ribbony trims. Wonderfully apt sentiment, speaking directly towards your card. Divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite card too, and I'm so happy to see your take on it! I love that you stayed so true to the design, and your shabby accnets make the card look so luscious and rich... you made me one happy Chupa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Clare, love the little pretties you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously gorgeous!!! Love the Victorian frippery border, one of my favs!!! All the elements are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CASE, Clare! I love that pink and red together, too. Looks beautiful on both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clare, this is gorgeous. I love the colour combo too and yet it's one I don't turn to often - must remedy that soon! The red border is one of my favourite bits - must pop over to WMS and take a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a wonderful way to use that Victorian Frippery border ( my favorite set from WM :)...)
    Red is not my forte but it IS yours. Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my ... your card says it all - FABULOUS! LOVE the pink flower and all the other delicious embellishments. What a wonderful gift you have to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you know how I feel about your cards, Clare...I have not seen one yet that I didn't love and this is certainly no exception! Your details are simply lovely...the flower, the pins, the everything...I just adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have really made this one your own, I love all the little eye candies you added, especially the delicate pins!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.