roses...

Tuesday, August 2, 2011


Morning! I made a card just for fun today, my mojo felt like it disappeared yesterday so I usually find making a card just for myself helps find it again. Some pretty papers and flowers don't hurt either!


I don't usually use stickers, I never really know what to do with them but I just love these ones from the Echo Park Victoria Gardens Collection. I stuck it onto some card and cut out the frame and added to my card with foam pads.


The pretty flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the pearl trinket pin I made. The fab roses print paper is from the Victoria Gardens Collection (isn't it gorgeous!).


I added some sweet lace also from Wild Orchid Crafts and tied some green and white baker's twine around it, topped with a pink button.


Ok, feeling like I'm back on track now, ready to tackle all those other cards that I have to make!! Quite a few this week!! Thanks for dropping by and as always thanks for the comments, they really do keep me going when I'm having a bit of a wobble!! : )

Supplies:


Paper/Card: Echo Park Victoria Gardens papers and stickers, white card, green papers from stash.
Other: Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, trinket pin, lace, button, baker's twine and seam binding from The Ribbon Reel.

18 comments

  1. So beautiful soft and sweet card :) I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Clare

    This is just stunning and gorgeous. I love the soft gentle colours and design.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Свежо,нежно,красиво,много ми хареса!!!Поздрави!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare,
    Thanks for your kind comments on my card.
    I love the romantic mixed with modern feel to your card. Your rose spray is beautiful and those papers combined with lace look amazing! A really pretty, feminine card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation Clare ... creating just for yourself is much less pressure and beauty comes freely ... have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and feminine - beautifully done, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning blend of colours Clare, the papers, the flowers and the gorgeous trims make for a pretty soft and girly card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES ... this IS gorgeous, Clare! So soft and pretty - beautiful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always Clare! Love the soft colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. I love all the soft colors. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, how I love this card and the shades of pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing wobbly about this gorgeous card! What fabulous paper and the flowers/lace/ribbon accents are all perfect accents!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, Clare. So soft and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful multicolored sentiment sticker Clare! Your roses and papers are just lovely on this! back on track I'd say!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Clare,
    Your "card just for fun" is super-pretty!!
    I especially love the multi-colored sentiment you chose :-)
    I´m a bit sick of card-making at the moment... perhaps making anything else just for fun will help me, too?!
    Take care!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just For Fun perfectly wonderful!!! Love the colors in the sticker sentiment.... Fabulous with the colors, dp etc. You chose!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.