Cardmaking & Papercraft Mag (UK) Issue 96

Wednesday, September 21, 2011



Hi, I'm just popping in with a few cards I have in the current issue of Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine (UK). Some bonus papers came with the magazine so I had to create some cards using these papers. I love the autumnal feel to the papers. Here's the cards before I sent them off to the mag.


I also had some projects in the Questions and Answers section. Some quilled earrings. My first time making these but I really enjoyed it! These are my favorites!


Here's another pair I made. I sprayed them with a matte spray varnish to seal them.


Here they are in the magazine Q&A section.


I also had to design a quick and easy 40th birthday party invitation. So I went with a back and white color scheme and I kept the design very simple. Details of the party are inside. Stamps are from The Craft's Meow.


Isabelle was very excited to be featured in the Kids Corner section, I designed a simple card for her to make with a little bit of help.


Here's the card we made at home before we sent it off. It was a very simple crepe paper flower with a few extra details.


Here's Isabelle with her card. She was very good at following instructions, I was surprised how patient she was!! This is her second time doing the kids corner feature! 


Ok, I'll be back tomorrow with my CASE Study card! Have a great day!

8 comments

  1. All projects are wonderful, but I adore Isabelle´s most!!! This card with the big red poppy is a stunner!!
    What talented ladies you are! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such sweet things and that gorgeous picture of Isabelle is priceless:-))) She looks so proud of her fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cards - love the 40th party invite! Isabelle looks so cute with her lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness she's precious!!
    And her card...
    fabulous! :)
    That beautiful red poppy...
    I'm sure Grammie absolutely adored it!
    Your cards are stunning...
    the papers are fabby...
    and I've never tried quilling...
    but the earrings are stunning...
    who would guess they were paper! :)
    I can where Isabelle gets her talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is this, Clare! What a great set of cards you made.. love the variation on a theme. The quilled earrings are really beautiful, and your little pumpkin is adorable! She has made a gorgeous card, takes after her mum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards and earrings, Clare! Looks like your adorable daughter has inherited her mom's talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab projects Clare! Love those earrings! And how cute is Isabelle with her card, she looks pleased as punch!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.