CASE Study #55

Thursday, September 1, 2011


Good morning! It's a brand new month and following the anniversary month at CASE Study we have a brand new muse - Julie Lacey. Check out her blog, her work is amazing!! So here's Julie's card that I CASEd.


I really love the layout of Julie's card, especially the fabulous big bow across the middle, the large circle focal point and dimension. So I CASEd these elements in my card.


The star I stamped using Seasons of Love - Tags by Waltzingmouse Stamps onto some cardboard and embossed in white. The label is from Bitty Banners stamped in Memento Danube Blue and the sentiment is from Fancy Phrases stamped in Coffee archival ink.


The dotty paper is from October Afternoon 5 & Dime. Take a peek at the rest of the CASE Study design team's creations, they're amazing as usual.

Chupa
Andrea Ewen
Amy Wanford
Christina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teneale Williams
Teresa Kline

9 comments

  1. I luv this card, the star is awesome...great ribbon and colors too..so glad to be joining you at the CASE Study!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Clare, I love the white on kraft look, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card ... gorgeous colour ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing and that sweet bow! Beautiful, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful and gorgeous card, I love it.

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent Case!! Love the embossed star, colors, and the great big bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto here - like everyone else love that embossed star Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink ribbon wouldn't pop out a magical aura without the polka dot patterned paper below. Pasting the button made the design look playful, cute and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.