CASE Study #58

Thursday, September 22, 2011


It's time for us to CASE another of fabulous Julie Lacey's cards this week at CASE Study. I loved the layout of Julie's card, the black on white stamping of the butterflies and sentiment, the pop of color with the polka dot paper and of course the sweet bow. So I CASEd these elements, here's Julie's card.


I used Dainty Doilies - Large Set from Waltzingmouse Stamps to stamp my focal image and Say it Loud for the sentiment, also from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The pretty lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.


Papers are from Crate Paper Farmhouse and Pink Paislee Daily Junque. I decided to keep this card pretty clean and simple, staying true to Julie's design.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the DT creations at CASE Study. These ladies never cease to amaze me with their talent! Enjoy the rest of the week! I must go and prepare for a card making workshop I'm teaching on Saturday in Killarney at The Crafty Alley Shop. We're going to be making handmade paper flower embellishments and paper ruffles for our cards. I haven't forgotten about the paper ruffle tutorial for my blog, I'm working on it!

Chupa
Amy Wanford
Andrea Ewen
Cristina Kowalczyk
Debby Hughes
Jean Martin
Julie Smith
Teresa Kline
Teneale Williams

7 comments

  1. Just lovely Clare! Clean, simple and beautiful - plus you used a gorgeous color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards made by both of you!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a beauty, i adore the colors...thanks for the instructions on the ruffles, I have made a few but did not mist the paper...may have to try this....hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the non-colored images that shows them off so pretty on these cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Clare, love these colours together, and the lacy strip is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.