Guest Designer Really Reasonable Ribbon

Sunday, September 18, 2011



*** IF YOU'RE HERE FOR THE WALTZINGMOUSE STAMPS DAY 3 PREVIEWS THEN SCROLL DOWN! THANKS ***

Hi! I'm guest designer today over at Really Reasonable Ribbon, they sent me some lovely samples to work with. I loved this yellow polka dot ribbon, it works great with a yellow and grey color combo. I also used Abigail and Angela lace on this card.


I stamped the label using Very Vintage Labels No.18 from Waltzingmouse Stamps, the super large sentiment is from Say it Loud. I have a couple more cards on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog today, here's a little peek at one of them! You'll have to pop over there if you want to see them! : )


 Ok I'll be back tomorrow for the Waltzingmouse Stamps Release blog waltz!! Have you seen the previews, you can check them out here.

10 comments

  1. I really like how you have used the ribbon as such a feature, and not just an embellishment. :)

    Shelly X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors on both cards Clare! love the nestie framings on your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply adore the color combo on your card. I love all the different textures. It has such an overall crispness to it that is very eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and crisp beu also very elegant. i love the layering of lables; gorgeous!

    And these labels; one of my all time favorites....always stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! super fab card! Such a brilliant colour combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thrilled to see your projects today, Clare. I'm a big fan of Really Reasonable Ribbon and recently signed up for their Ribbon of the Month club. Your projects today do a great job of showing what fabulous variety they have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card Clare. I'm so glad you guest designed for us today at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Clare, the colour is so zingy! love that textured label too, great dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your classy cards! I wish I could come to the city with the nice name and sit beside you and watch and get inspired to do such cards...

    La Vikinga / Sweden

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.